2011年1月15日 星期六

About someone :)

I began to miss & love you . 
The first time in the online public who is my man .
Felt like very special .
Do not know how to describe i feelings .
Should be happy .
Because I can completely to give up your . K*
Hahahhaa .
I do not wish you make me feel no sense of security .
I just wanted love simple is sufficient .
Hope you won't disappointed me .
<3
  ♥ V

Teehee ..
After the Chinese New Year, I go to Genting Highlands and my dear florence . :D
Thought we must have been happy that day .
Therefore .........
Save the money for to go Genting Highlands! :D
Effort to saving money .
Do not spending too much larr . Iris ~  -____-
Go on like this spending would incredible and my consumption .
Within a month I has been spending nearly Rm2000
OhmyfuckingGod !!
><
I will be the insolvency . -____-

沒有留言:

張貼留言