2010年11月28日 星期日

♥ Indelible memories <\3


I'll know, something goes wrong, we're END !
remember, you said you will treasure now?
now how to you..?
Leave me alone here, an imperfect life.
I will trying to let go altho sometimes, it might sometimes i hear your name and seen we at the sweet passed in the text at mobile phone message, realize how much i miss you...
Altho sometimes, i'll still cry for it. =')


Bie its over, we both know.
Bie i love you, but in different way. Because i know.
I knew, you can't stay, so i won't be waiting.
Bie its better, and  want you, to be happy.
We both understand that!
Get too much, it might hurt.
When we break up, but hope we keep our memories.
Because i knew...
I always love youuu...


For you. Ken
Memories that we had just indelibility. Thank for it.
But now, I want you knew.
Sometimes there's no next time, no time outs, no second chance.
Sometimes, its now or never...
Sp please do appreciate thing that you're right now because that may be ll that's left in the end.
Anyway, wish you'll happy even its without me. Take care, bye.. =)

沒有留言:

張貼留言