2010年8月22日 星期日

:D

Heex . :P
today my mum come back to ipoh from jb larh . :) so happy
after my mum come back home already, she said her so hungry = =
i say go out eating lorh . then i said : mii...go MCD eat the new burger GCB arh . that's nice ^ ^
haha . after my mum face so big reaction . macam see dou ghost gem . so ugly lorh . haha . :D

later my litter brother said : jie..mummy say dun want go MCD eat ur juz now say the lovely GCB worr . we go dong kui gui pa . nice mou ?
then i answer my brother say u like lorhh .
= = %&*%# .. dun want go MCD jau xuan larh . kui dong kui gui pa zong mem ngor nice mou . zha dao

i go change my clother then jau go out larh . YEOLDE there no ppl gea . diam diam de . so scare lorh . :S haha . 
i juz order 1 set BBQ chicken crop, a sepcial hotdog and a glass honey drew ice bendle .
my mum said : WALAO~WHAT HAPPEN FOR MY DAUGHTER .? WHY EAT SO MANY .?  
= = *#%$* CANT MEH .?!  i like to eat meh dek larh . huiyorr .

finish to eat . our bil juz RM80++ ! wa ~
because we have dak bao a sepcial cheezzy chicken for my uncle [舅舅]
after 1 half hour we return home larh . 
waw ~ im so lapar lorh . eat so many le larhh . ><
must so fast to fat lorhh . :(
haizz . nevermine larh . im happy what im also can accept . :D

沒有留言:

張貼留言