2010年12月26日 星期日

Were all to my own fantasy.


A long time ago, I think...


Our love is an unfinished masterpiece. It was be growing more precious each day.
Our love will be as sweet as honey. No one can separate us.

I will always want you near my side.
I will make you happy and not cry a tear.
I will hold your hand when you have fear.
I will hug your body when you have cold.
I will kiss you and prove that i am loving you so much.
I will say ' I Love You Forever ' for you to hear.

For me. You have occupy a special and important spot.

Even i am not your side.
I am still in your heart. Right?
Even i can't stay with you.
I am still thinking of you.

You're the one that i want. The one that i need.
The one that i gotta have just to succeed.

Do you know why? Because...
Look into your eyes and let me know how important i am.
Look into your eyes and let me know how much you love me.

I love you with my heart and truly.
Did you know? You were my everything. Without you my life became strange.
Your name is on my mind till the day i dead.

I know you would take away all the pain and hurt and bring me happiness, colourful life.
I know that everything have flaws. But in my heart you are the perfect.


Now.. I knew
Without you, my life has become very strange indeed.
After your name from the 'moment' to start.
Let my ears becomes sensitive to hear.

All these are my fantasy......
Are never achieved ..

My own fantasy.

沒有留言:

張貼留言