2010年9月10日 星期五

=)

later go pm=)
must syok tonight
(i'm scare will no go pm tonight..= =)
so long time no go first garden de pm already
so miss that place larh
because have many leng zai at there the shop working
hahaa =D


Erm...I would like to clarify some things..
Actually there have been some unpleasant things. We can not together. To do reluctantly.I got to see you have some embarrassing position. We are all good. Why do you want to say those words? You guys are thinking about really do not understand. We are good friends. This is enough. I know you are very attached to me. you will be as much as possible to what I want.I am very happy to know that you are in it for me such a good friend.
We are not together. You know? You understand?I hope you do not ask me this question. This is you ask me 2 times.

沒有留言:

張貼留言