2010年9月4日 星期六

Recently, many strange things happened to me

Recently, I did not know how. Although the visit. I can not sleep. Not can not sleep. Is not sleep. I do not know why that visit I would like this. Really think this is very hard sometimes. That visited all tough enough. still got I can not sleep. I already have a black eye. how do? )':

I really very hard. People go to bed, I'll play on the computer. Play up to the others started out for work or eating breakfast. I went to sleep. I am now, and people living opposite lives. Really collapsed

Now begun a holiday. We have long planned how to spend our vacation. Now they know, that I visit! Had already planned our day's play in which to sunway lost world. I did not have to go. Poor.
 

Where none of the last holiday. Had to hide at home. Can not and friends to faraway places. [I will anyway go out with friends to play. Hahaha]

Hope that by Tuesday I would not have that anymore. Otherwise I really will collapse. Sleeping so late every day. The body is not bad to leave.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××× 

Quick dawn. I am also accessing the net to keep a diary. Opposite house de aunt already prepared to work. I must go to sleep. Cannot fall asleep is also must rest. Does not rest again I really will be silly. 
everybody good night ! miss someone :)) muackx .. :××

沒有留言:

張貼留言