2010年11月1日 星期一

Recently my life (:

Long time no write on the my web diary.
Has a lot of dust in my diary. 
Hahaha .. I have the time will come back order. 
Do not want to let it alone and did not care for it at this.

hmm .. recently I have flies very fulfilling life. 

And friends every week to go to clubbing crazy ..= = 
With they are crazy consecutive for 4 weeks.
Original drink beer too much will to be change to the hoarse voice.
Consecutive 4-week drinking beer.
My voice is strange not hoarse.
lena said that my voice is very sexy. OMG = =
Have something filled her head?

HAHAHA. xD 
Another .... 
Today is the birthday of my baby catherine. :D 
With them to celebrated a simply birthday party in MP. 
Happy Birthday to You,  CATHERINE
You're a year older. 
Next time give the birthday present to you (:

串我?! 我唯有鄙視你這種無教養的人! (:


I write on here to suspend first.
if tomorrow i'm free, i will come here to continue write my diary

沒有留言:

張貼留言